1. Higher educational institutions in Ukraine were first established in the 17th century and even then attracted students from all over the world. Experienced teachers and professors, a great diversity of specialties and European standards of quality make Ukrainian education popular among students worldwide.
2. In 2005, Ukraine joined the Bologna Process which is a positive step towards integrating Ukrainian education into the European Higher Education Area.
3. Internationally recognized courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa, WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.), quality Higher Education Institutions and effective teaching methods.
4. In comparison with other European countries, the price of education in Ukraine is much lower.
5. According to Expat Insider 2016, Ukraine was the most affordable country in terms of living expenses and second best in terms of personal financial satisfaction.
6. Foreign citizens as well as legal asylum seekers residing in Ukraine have the same rights, freedoms and obligations as citizens of Ukraine.